Just Dial Limited announces its financial results for the Quarter Ended June30, 2015. As per report, its operating revenue in Q1 FY16 increased by 25% (Y-o-Y) to Rs 168.62crore.
Net Profit in first quarter FY16 increased by 18% (Y-o-Y) to Rs 33.18 crore with Net Profit Margin of 19%.
As of June30, 2015, Justdial is conducting approximately 3,46,900 campaigns for their paid advertisers as compared to 277,950 campaigns as of June 30, 2014, representing a Y-o-Y growth of 25%.
Company’s database consisted of approximately 15.3 million listings as compared to 14.1million listings as of June30, 2014 representing a Y-o-Y growth of 9%. As of June30, 2015 Just Dial had 10,789 employees.
Mr. V.S.S. Mani, MD & CEO, Just Dial Ltd said, “We witnessed another quarter of steady growth and profitability. Our search plus transaction platform continues to show good traction. Our focus is to enhance user experience through investment in back-end infrastructure and we are confident of commercially launching it in the next few months.”
Just Dial Limited provides local search related services to users in India through multiple platforms such as the internet, mobile internet, over the telephone (voice) and text (SMS).
Financial highlights of Just Dial Limited for Q1 FY16
- Operating revenue increased by 25% to Rs 168.62crore (Y-o-Y) from Rs 135.03crore.
- Adjusted Operating EBIDTA increased by 64% to Rs 55.61 crore (Y-o-Y) from Rs 34.00 crore.
- Adjusted operating EBIDTA margin expanded by 800 basis points to 33% in Q1 FY16 as compared to 25% in Q1 FY15.
- Net Profit increased by 18% (Y-o-Y) to Rs 33.18 crore from Rs 28.11 crore.
- Net Profit margin was maintained at 19% in both Q1 FY16 and Q1 FY15.