Online e-commerce store, Snapdeal and HDFC Bank Ltd launched a co-branded credit card in partnership with Visa.
As per the company, this partnership between Snapdeal and HDFC aims to encourage more customers from tier 2 and 3 markets to adapt to digital payments. The Snapdeal HDFC Bank credit card will help customers from tier 2 and 3 markets, realize the power of technology which will provide them with the convenience and flexibility to complete payments online whenever they choose.
Interested customers can apply for the credit card by using Snapdeal platforms i.e. website, mobile site and application.
Applicant’s eligibility and CIBIL score will be checked online while filling the application form.
As per the company, credit card holder will be getting following benefits and offers;
- 500 cash back on spending Rs.5000 across any category on Snapdeal
- Get started with bonus welcome gift of 500 reward points
- 10% cash back on Recharges & Bill payments on Freecharge
- 5% cash back on all transactions made using Snapdeal HDFC Bank credit card on Ola Cabs
- 1,250 off on Weekend Getaway booked on Cleartrip App (worth Rs.7,000 or more) based on a code
- 1,000 cash back on spending Rs.5,000 or more in Cleartrip App for domestic hotel booking
- 5% Fuel Surcharge waiver
- Accelerated Rewards
- Earn 3X reward points for every Rs.150 spent on Snapdeal
- Earn 2X reward points for every Rs.150 spent on a category of your choice
- Regular Rewards
- Earn 2 reward points for every Rs.150 spent
Speaking about this, Kunal Bahl, Co-Founder and CEO, Snapdeal said, “This card is a valuable addition to our financial services portfolio giving our customers across the country access to credit and will further power our journey towards building a Digital India.”
Mr. Parag Rao, Business Head – Card Payment Product & Merchant Acquiring Services, HDFC Bank, said, “We are delighted to launch this new co-branded credit card with Snapdeal to cater to the changing needs and lifestyles of our customers, particularly in tier 2 and tier 3 cities. We are confident that it will be a valuable addition to our growing portfolio of products. Customers can now use this card to make all purchases, while availing of great value in the form of discounts, offers and rewards.”